Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bagarn

Male
Number of posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Lordian wrote:
When Gryf is playing there are no good servers ;p.
When he was off, Cerberus started, and that was nice server. If we joined there we would have fun. And now we have again "Setpent or CK like".

IDK if that's true, but someone told me that mmorpg server is only beta server for other server.
Trololololol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male
Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Hmmmm I guess only way for now is to put my sword into armory and keep it to be sharp when the age of new server come. I'll just take it from my armory and start smashing monsters and players again : ).
Just call me, if I'm needed, bcs now I just whine and complain, what is totaly needless for You.

Thx for everyone so kind to write couple words to me. It's really annoying when You write sth and fckin noone wanna talk to You. It's only thing in OoC that bothers me... but it bothers me as hell, bcs I never played just to xp my char, but to talk to others etc. In other case I'd play single player.
Back to top Go down
Rainar

Male
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 am

+1 its true, even when u where on at l2 mmorpg it was totaly solo , gryp yelled when there was battle only rest of time u did not get any respons from guys if u needed some party or smthing, well i got in few but still it was more about who gets what lvl 1st, no team play or what ever. im going on hold mode to till something comes up, going to mmorpg server for me is just pointless atm becose im to far behind and the drama around the clan chat is still there. so ty god there are some guys still who chat on forum at least , i miss u all and il keep my eye on stuff , so till then its bye.
Back to top Go down
bagarn

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:58 am

ya true Rainar
1st me and my bro had DDs(destro and sb) and we spammed ally and clan chat whenever we xp so we can get supports in our pt
Then we rerolled to sws and wc bc we lacked active support classes. What annoyed me when we did so was that i met ppl who said they dont wanna pt with us cuz they have their own box .
LOL i got pt only with gryph (when he xp cuz most of the times he is dealing with sh1t) and laura's alt aw!
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:45 am

Rainar atm low lvl team xp is a joke. On chronicle like Freya xp to lvl 78 means as much as fallow nuker, later elder in pagan, or a tank. I can't even imagine to xp solo BD or SWS xD It's a joke. SWS goes with some elder or tank and screw mobs with lethal, and BD fallow nuker and let him own. Big xp party is good only on lvl 78+.
And Rainar, what I want to tell You is to make lvl 60+ (this lvl is easy to make with all chars) And go with someone to xp You. Not to XP with You, but to make You a power lvl. If You have noone that would do it in OoC, than "LOL FAIL xD"
Back to top Go down
Rainar

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm

nah the thing is when i went back there ok i saw 150 online and ooc had am like 100 members ok not all active but still so take the box out to at that time there was 50 guys who where online only and comon for me its a death server l2 with 100 guys on is a fail dunno what more u can say or hope , ye go and hope that some new guys will come, what will never happen if they see all the heros and , gear that some guys have they going to quit the same day they even joined so..
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

I have thoughts about this server failure for about 1 month. When 2 big clans left one by one (quite crap... : /) And about 2 weeks after my leaving also Thunder left. Everybody is running out of this server, only OoC stays till the verry end. XD sound spooky, but for me it's quite funny, how with such big experience with FAIL servers can we make same mistakes again and again... and AGAIN...
Back to top Go down
Amarth

Male
Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 pm

L2MMORPG server proved us that OoC in order to be competetive has to improve many things inside the clan. For you it can be some sort of training ground. You can learn from your mistakes and in future try to settle somewhere for real.

btw How is OOC doing on L2MMORPG? I see that we have some heroes Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Rainar

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 am

dunno , gryp dont post in here, becose we are the fail guys i think or something,im still inactive as u can see , ok im not ingame so im not part of the clan to anymore as i see. im a big cry baby oh well:D
Back to top Go down
Riitz

Male
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 am

Hello.

At the moment 2 strong allys are formed + Old Boys + ShrawHatPirates being neutral clans with no allys.

Give this server a little trust, strong fights will come and u all need to be prepared, server is still new.

Only 2 months gameplay, meaning that mostly at the 6th month most people will be geared up.

Why starting somewhere else? it is stupid... nice community, 200+ (Now) people online, bugs being fixed everyday.

Start LvLing from Begin if u want Rainar, cause it doesn't matter if we are 76+, server is NEW. Even if u started 1 month from now, u would be still new... Most people are geared with DC from Shop...common, how can xp be that difficult...

Take it easy, play here or leave it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

200+ ppl isn't quite good community IMO. Good community is 800 online in rush hours or even more.
200 active ppl would be nice, but 80 shops, 40boxes and 80 ppl...
Back to top Go down
bagarn

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Just a little comment to ur post Riitz!
1st- "At the moment 2 strong allys are formed + Old Boys + ShrawHatPirates being neutral clans with no allys.

Give this server a little trust, strong fights will come and u all need to be prepared, server is still new. "

Well if u know OOC history from the last 2 years ur opinion will be different for sure!

2nd- "Why starting somewhere else? it is stupid... nice community, 200+ (Now) people online, bugs being fixed everyday.""

Actually the population is decreasing because at the begining there were 300+!

3rd- "Start LvLing from Begin if u want Rainar, cause it doesn't matter if we are 76+, server is NEW. Even if u started 1 month from now, u would be still new... Most people are geared with DC from Shop...common, how can xp be that difficult..."

WTF? i did that and had to xp my sws ALONE and if u dont believe its hard, spend 1 year making 78 solo! no thx

Nothing personal just showing U why i and prolly half of the clan dont play!
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:35 pm

hmmm moreover You hang on that 200 population. I was on server today... 167 online... Still 200? That closer to 150... and what about off shops? There are loads of them, I counted about 30... what about boxes? There are on avarage 50 PLAYERS online, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Seifer
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 am

Where is Gryph? I was going to return (ask bagarn) but all this bitchin' made me think I'm better playing Mass Effect =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/squall117
Rainar

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

im not bitching , im just taking things as they are atm.

2 of all talking about mmorpg is fixing stuff is pure shit to sorry, and mmorpg gms and devs are waiting for bug fixes at l2 developer forums so they dont have no clue how to fix thing by them self, if they could not even make vote banner them self when server opened.
So as i told before im at hold , till something comes and waiting for l2hydra.
But if some1 has better server to go im up for it just let me know and il join the fight.
Back to top Go down
Riitz

Male
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Bagarn, first of all, i don't care about Ooc history, i care about what Ooc is now and thats what it matter.

secondly, population started 300+ , gotten 100+, now it is 180+, u are not well informed and can't say too much about it because ur not active at the moment.

third and last, plvl when u have so many years of experience as i guess you do, is something u don't need to do. Maybe i or people who are not selfish weren't online to help you out when u asked for help. (or i wasn't on server yet)

Nothing personal bagarn, but if u and your prolly other members don't log to help our clan that is being f*cked by war in a well played server (and it is a well played one, i got the experience in this and i can tell, so don't comment about it please), then maybe either u trully are pro and don't have the guts* to help us kick their ass, either u all too old and sick or L2, either and last, that u are not that pro enough.

Lordian, there is no x5 server new that can stand more population, check it, i do everyday.

Seifer, help us out with that bitchin', some of us don't

Rainar, l2mmorpg is fixxed, get it, there is just something wrong that stuck your brain and u didn't like l2mmorpg from the begin and now u can't axcept it, it is normal so i can't argue with you. It has happened to me many times with similar servers Smile.

answer me plz
(bagarn, if i were true ooc like you, i would log to kick some war asses, and be the best.)
Back to top Go down
Gryphonheart
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 am

Riitz wrote:
Bagarn, first of all, i don't care about Ooc history, i care about what Ooc is now and thats what it matter.

secondly, population started 300+ , gotten 100+, now it is 180+, u are not well informed and can't say too much about it because ur not active at the moment.

third and last, plvl when u have so many years of experience as i guess you do, is something u don't need to do. Maybe i or people who are not selfish weren't online to help you out when u asked for help. (or i wasn't on server yet)

Nothing personal bagarn, but if u and your prolly other members don't log to help our clan that is being f*cked by war in a well played server (and it is a well played one, i got the experience in this and i can tell, so don't comment about it please), then maybe either u trully are pro and don't have the guts* to help us kick their ass, either u all too old and sick or L2, either and last, that u are not that pro enough.

Lordian, there is no x5 server new that can stand more population, check it, i do everyday.

Rainar, l2mmorpg is fixxed, get it, there is just something wrong that stuck your brain and u didn't like l2mmorpg from the begin and now u can't axcept it, it is normal so i can't argue with you. It has happened to me many times with similar servers Smile.

answer me plz
(bagarn, if i were true ooc like you, i would log to kick some war asses, and be the best.)
Thanks Riitz Smile

GryphonDeLayos - Bloodlust Warrior - lvl80
ArkeliaDeLayos - Divine Priest - lvl80

Back to top Go down
http://order.canadian-forum.com
bagarn

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:20 am

Gryphonheart wrote:
Riitz wrote:

answer me plz
Thanks Riitz Smile
i can just lool to death
GL
Back to top Go down
Gryphonheart
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:55 am

bagarn wrote:
Gryphonheart wrote:
Riitz wrote:

answer me plz
Thanks Riitz Smile
i can just lool to death
GL
I rly like You Bagarn but... that was reply fail Razz

GryphonDeLayos - Bloodlust Warrior - lvl80
ArkeliaDeLayos - Divine Priest - lvl80

Back to top Go down
http://order.canadian-forum.com
bagarn

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 am

will make another when im back in 7h
Back to top Go down
Amarth

Male
Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 am

It is quite ironic that most people who visit forum and write posts actually don't play l2 and on the other hand we have people who don't visit forum but play wth with ooc on l2mmorpg ( ofc there are exceptions). Very Happy

Some of you complain about server and it's population. Imo ooc and most of you will never join zerg server like rpg or dex. And it is not a sign of being skill-less. Our clan members like to play l2 but they have other priorities in life. It has always been fun oriented clan so don't expect epic grinding and pvp. With our limited time the only thing that can unite and make us stronger is clan spirit. We have always lacked it...

Finding ,,new raidfight" is very difficult nowadays. Servers either start with big population ( and starting population contnues to play there) or low and try to survive.
Back to top Go down
Spawacz_

Male
Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:48 pm

bagarn wrote:
Spawacz_ wrote:
ja teraz siedzę na l2 ru off (Lancer)(zmieniłem nick). box jest zabroniony i każdy się dobrze bawi. z party nie ma problemów. jedyne co na początku dokucza to brak sprzętu i wszędzie obecny rosyjski ale idzie się przyzwyczaić.
jak na razie nie mam zamiaru wracać na mmorpg.

Google Translator

now I'm sitting on l2 ru off (Lancer)(i change nick). box is closed and everyone is having fun. the party has no problems. only at the beginning of teasing is a lack of equipment and omnipresent Russian but it goes to get used to.
so far I'm not going to go back to mmorpg. why? because it is so good to me. the game is not a party to the solo game.
nice but u know there is a trick
Russian ppl pay money to get x2 rates and it kinda suck for u! If u dont pay for x2 ull feel like playing with donators!
I believe that Lancer was the server with a Eng Ally, are u in there?
Btw boxing is for premium acc, not?

Russian ppl pay money to get x2= yes donators have ONLY x2

I believe that Lancer was the server with a Eng Ally, are u in there?
If you sit in russ clan you have russ ally, i sit in PL clan and all in ally chat speak in ENG (Russ ally)

Btw boxing is for premium acc, not?
You pay = you use box / You no pay = you have ban
Back to top Go down
Lordian

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Gryf... I see You do everything to ignore us. You can only laugh instead of making normal reply. We DO have a problem and You don't event want to talk about it.
Moreover I fully approve and agree with Bagarn words.

Amarth- It isn't "fun oriented clan"- it was verry nice, that You log in a there are Raids/epics or Castle/Gracia instances. This is what fun oriented clan means.

I see NO AT ALL Competition on that server and I even don't want to try playing there agan, bcs if OoC failed again I would loose all faith in me and OoC.

There are no stron clans, so if we are weaker than they are, we are fail clan then.
Back to top Go down
Rainar

Male

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm

im just going to aske, to u need me or to u not, i can come online next week monday or 2 days later after monday , becose im at work atm and i cant play l2 on this computer, so this is all.
Back to top Go down
lhc

Male
Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm

i just wanna add about solo exp... cause of my gmt i play when everyone sleeps, im tank, hard to exp but not just tank im elf tank so no lethal, 3x harder to exp... im Lv 80 Wink no QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l2 hydra   

Back to top Go down

l2 hydra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next