OoC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Guild Information

Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 pm by ketanna

We are a Guild Located in War Hammer Online.
Our Guild is located on the Gorfang server.

We are a Diverse strategic operations guild, whose primary goal is to increase your M.M.O.
experience while helping our guild grow as we learn and grow in the game.

Leaders:
Ketanna
Kirya
Aros

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» THE RULES OF THE CONTEST
by ketanna Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 pm

» Guild Information
by ketanna Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

THE RULES OF THE CONTEST

Go down

THE RULES OF THE CONTEST Empty THE RULES OF THE CONTEST

Post  ketanna Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 pm

1. ALL MEMBERS ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
2. THE CONTEST RUNS TILL MARCH 1ST
3. ANY ONE U RECRUITE MUST BE IN GUILD AT END OF CONTEST
4. WE ARE AFTER HEALERS MORE THAN ANY OTHER CLASS
5. RECRUIT AT YOUR LEVEL IF POSSIBLE. IF U ARE LVL 25 DO NOT RECRUITE BELOW LVL 20.
6. U MUST!! POST THE PERSON U RECRUITED. ON THE FORUMS OR U DONT GET CREDIT FOR IT.
7. ALTS DO NOT COUNT AS A RECRUIT. ANYONE CAUGHT CHEATING WILL GET BANNED FROM CONTEST AND POSSIBLY KICKED FROM GUILD.
8. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE YOUR RECRUIT IS INFORMED ON GUILD INFORMATION AND THEY ARE ALSO TO BE TOLD OF THE CONTEST.
9. THERE ARE 3 PLACES BEING PAID TO... 1st= 30g, 2nd= 15g, 3rd= 5g
10. MOST IMPORTANT RULE, HAVE FUN

Thank you for being a part of this guild, we are not a hard core guild and i would like it to remain that way, that being said. i want all of us to try and be more guild active together. dont think about "what is in it for me" but "what can i do to have fun while helping others". that is the only reason to join a guild. we are here to help each other, i know at times it is hard but thats the biggest perk to being in a guild. also taxes are going to go up to 8% till this contest is over. i paid the gold out of my pocket last time. this time im hoping players will take a bigger part in the contest if they feel they have put something into it.

Sincerly,
Ketlore, aka jason

ketanna

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum